Female Incontinence Pads
Female incontinence pads are designed to fit a female anatomy and it is to make the lady confident and secure. Female incontinence is a common issue for most females. There are a lot of medical issues associated with leakage such as gallbladder overreactions. The physical changes that occur during pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause lead to bladder incontinence.
The most common type of female incontinence is the stress urinary incontinence or the SUI. This occurs when the bladder unexpectedly leads due to pressure from physical exertion such as heavy lifting or exercising and even coughing. A thin liner for a female incontinence pad might be the right choice for the woman with very light absorbency needs or a less reactive bladder, such as very few drops of urine which leak out during coughing or sneezing.
Why use Female Incontinence Pads:
- Few people want to talk about bladder control issues. Whether it’s due to pregnancy or childbirth for a woman the problem is something you’re probably working with your doctor to treat but you are finding it difficult to admit. These pads are the ideal solution and save you from unnecessary embarrassment.
- Due to the physical and hormonal changes that a woman goes through, she experiences an over reactive bladder and these are the facts that contribute to the leakages of urine. This is really embarrassing for a woman as she has to tackle the problem day in and day out. This means that she has to resort to thicker clothes that she can wear to the office or if she is indoors having to bear the constant pain for going to the washroom again and again.
- Due to this leak, there is anxiety building up and due to this constant leak anxiety, you land up being low on self-esteem and confidence. Female incontinence pads are the safest and reliable solution you feel relaxed and tensionless.
Features of Female Incontinence Pads:
- Its super absorbent core locks in the liquid to keep in dry. This has advanced odor protection and it contains an adhesive strip to keep it in place. In case you need more protection then it is best to buy female continence pads that have more surface area and are more absorbent. There is a core that is able to lock away the wetness. This also has a thin contoured design and a soft top for comfort.
- There are also reusable pads available on the market. This has the added benefit of being washed and used again thus resulting in savings in expenses. The female incontinence pads are designed in such a way that maximizes the comfort besides increasing the confidence. They are body close fit and can be used for stability and also sometimes are available with a wetness indicator on the outside to help you know when to change it.
- The outer material of these pads is a soft material with a blended inside layer. There is a one-piece undergarment and this holds about six ounces of fluid and can be washed and rework over a lot of times. The material is designed in a way that promotes dryness besides controlling odor.
When deciding on exactly which incontinence pad is suitable for you, it makes sense to find one that suits your body and is able to control the flow and the odor properly. There are pads which come in pull up styles too that one can use to control moderate or heavy bladder weakness. If cost is a factor, then you can choose from multiple options that suit every budget. You can wear one that is more expensive possessing a soft fabric one that is ultra-thin when you are outdoors or at the office and you can go for a less expensive one when you are at home.